Each day, professional expert editors create and publish online hundreds of high-quality product reviews. In more than 60 countries and languages.
We aggregate and standardize these unbiased expert reviews.
In the box below is an example of a response from our “Live API”.
Key selling points
- The positive impact of reviews during the entire product cycle. So you no longer need to chase your customers and wait for them to submit reviews.
- Expert reviews bring more weight. Consumers recognize professional review publications and trust them.
- Easy integration via seamless LIVE API or XML export.
How does it work?
- Testseek aggregates and standardizes high-quality expert reviews published online all over the world. Our data warehouse stores thousands of expert reviews. We standardized them for the use in E-commerce.
- At Testseek, we support two integration options: LIVE API and XML API. Live API is a quick and easy integration option. But XML export will allow you to import all the review data.
- For all products, we store unique product identifiers (for instance, EAN/UPC codes, MPN, or Part number). As a result, our API will respond to the requested identifiers. We can also support matching data against your own internal product IDs.
- Clients can access our B2B client dashboard to configure the Live API, find manuals and see statistics.
FAQ – Expert reviews
Who is this service for?
Brands, Retailers, price comparison Portals. Basically, any business who wishes to enrich product pages with reviews.
Can I choose which review languages to include?
How fast can I have this setup?
The integration of our Live API is very easy, more or less a “copy/paste” solution. We recommend you to register for a free B2B account where we have more information about integration.
We already have user reviews, why should I bother with expert reviews?
There’s no either-or relation between user reviews and expert reviews. We always recommend that you use both. Some consumers tend to trust their peers. However, most of the shoppers feel more confident when they receive advice from expert editors. Professional editors have reviewed many products of the specific product type. We highly recommend reading this blog post which concerns the usage of reviews in eCommerce.
Why expert reviews?
Because online shoppers crave it!
It’s a statistically proven fact that product pages with reviews convert better. E-Commerce is a numbers game and acquring visitors can be expensive. We are dedicated to helping clients to tap into the power of reviews and to ensure their ROI on all marketing efforts is maximized.
In E-commerce, customer loyalty is hard to achieve. Attaining customer loyalty requires continuous investments in various activities. Scientific reports demonstrated that reviews are one of the factors to reach a higher number of returning customers.
For instance, 72% of shoppers always read reviews before making a purchase. [Steelhouse]
Reviews increase customer satisfaction by 21% and customer loyalty by 18% [Foresee]
63% of customers are more likely to make a purchase from a site which has user reviews [Iperceptions]
98% of consumers say reviews have major influence on their purchasing decisions [Steelhouse]
Where do I go from here?